Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010: I'm Back, Baby

So I was on a pretty good roll back in 2008. I contributed a total of 50 posts to The Nurses' Station before deciding to give it up to focus on other writing projects. I was also a little discouraged, as I'm pretty sure I only had one follower in all that time I was posting (big shout out to PartyAtJakes!)

What I didn't give up on, though, was watching General Hospital, which I've been doing consistently since the 1980s. These days, I record each day's episode and watch it in the evening, or if it's a particularly busy work week, I'll hold a mini-marathon over the weekend to catch up.

I can't tell you how many times over the past year and a half or so I've watched an episode and thought, "I wish I could blog about that!" Afterall, a lot has happened since my last post back in September of 2008. It's actually funny to go back and read those old posts. It seems a lifetime ago that Carly was flirting with Karpov, Lulu was seeing visions of a dead Logan, and we were wondering if Laura had really woken up from her coma or whether she was just a hallucination.

Today, I was procrastinating on a project (as is typical of me) and dug up my old Blogger username and password ... and sure enough, they still work. I write for a living, and also write two other blogs, so I think I'm a little crazy for taking this back on. But there's little on TV that I enjoy talking about more than the folks of Port Chuckles, so here I go. Can't wait until tomorrow's episode!

1 comment:

PartyAtJakes said...

Greatest GH blog ever! Welcome back Kotter.