Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wednesday, 7/1/08: General Hospital Leaves This Blogger Uninspired

So far this week, there hasn't been any previews for the next General Hospital at the end of the episode. They've been showing All My Children previews instead. What's up with that?!

Even though a lot seemingly went on today, it all was rather dull to me. Nothing really stood out as interesting or controversial. I am curious to see if Claudia will be honest with Johnny and tell him that Nikolas also knows about their involvement in Michael's shooting, but we'll have to wait til tomorrow (hopefully) to find out if she spills. For some reason, I don't think she's going to tell him.

Is it just me, or does Rick seem really not concerned that lunatic Anthony threatened Christina, given that her sister is his daughter Molly and he considers Christina "one of his own"? How can you stomach being in bed, so to speak, with a man who just threatened your daughter's sister? No matter how empty you think that threat may be? Even suggesting you'll drown a little girl at her day camp makes me sick to my stomach.

I did enjoy Carly's visit to Kate today ... I just love how bitchy and catty these two get over Sonny... well, as long as Carly has the upper hand. Kate just tends to annoy me with her overdone "I'm a New York City fashion editor" persona ... listening to her order around Maxie and Lulu is like nails on a chalkboard. It is amazing that in all these years, the only woman Sonny has actually married other than Lily (which didn't occur onscreen) is Carly.

No comments: