Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday, 6/24/08: Tick Tock Logan

Poor Logan ... while it was good to see him back in action today, he's like a dead man walking now. Is it too late for GH to change its mind and NOT kill him off?! I still can't get over how much he and Scotty look alike ...

I'm back to fast-forwarding through all of Robin and Patrick's scene. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but I just can't take it anymore. I am so tired of listening to the same old argument over and over and over again. I'm so tired of annoying, bratty, self-righteous Robin shooting down all of Patrick's attempts to be involved in her and their baby's lives. She's quite the hypocrite. He should take her to court for joint custody.

If I absolutely have to deal with Lulu every single solitary day, I at least enjoy Maxie being thrown into the mix. She definitely makes the Loo Looo-Johnny debacle more bearable. And I covet all of her clothes, unlike Lulu's nasty tank tops and 80s rocker chick jeans.

Am I the only one who thought Sonny was going to jump into the tub with Kate in his tacky maroon suit?!

No comments: